Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks álbum
- Artista: Artifacts
- Título: Wrong Side Of Da Tracks
- Género: Hip-Hop
- País: US
- Fuente de los registros: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM
- Liberado: 1994
- Etiqueta: Big Beat
- Catálogo#: 0-10154
- MP3 álbum: 2336 mb
- FLAC álbum: 1137 mb
- Clasificación: 4.6/5
- Votos: 008
|1||Wrong Side Of Da Tracks (A Cappella)||1:55|
|2||Flexi Wit Da Tech (nique) (Bonus Beats)||0:56|
|3||Whassup Now Muthaf- -ka? (Bonus Beats)||0:48|
|4||Whassup Now Muthaf- -ka? (LP Version)||2:24|
|5||Flexi Wit Da Tech (nique) (LP Version)||4:10|
|6||Wrong Side Of Da Tracks (Radio Edit)||4:03|
|7||Flexi Wit Da Tech (nique) (Radio Edit)||4:08|
|8||Wrong Side Of Da Tracks (Instrumental)||4:03|
|9||Wrong Side Of Da Tracks (LP Version)||4:19|
- Art Direction [Direction], Design – Pawn Shop Press
- Artwork [Artifacts Graffitti Outline Courtesy Of] – Todd James
- Booking – Bobbito Garcia
- Co-producer – Artifacts
- Cover – Chi Mo Du, Martha Cooper , Pawn Shop Press
- Cover [Back Cover] – Chi Mo Do/c²
- Edited By [Edits] – Peter Millius
- Edited By [Edits], Executive-Producer, A&R [A&R Direction] – Rob "Reef" Tewlow
- Engineer [Mix] – Rich July
- Engineer [Recording] – Ken Lewis (tracks: B2, B3), Rich July (tracks: A1 to B1, B4, B5)
- Management – Bobbito Garcia
- Mixed By – T-Ray
- Performer ["Bubble Gum" Performed By] – 9th Creation (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Producer – T-Ray
- Written-By – H. Anandon (tracks: A1 to A4), R. Brown, T. Ray, W. Williams
Recorded and mixed at Soundtrack Studios, NYC
"Bubble Gum" used under license from Burrise Way Productions
Bobbito Garcia At Hit-U Off Management
Big Beat Records Inc. is misspelled as "Big Beat Recoreds Inc." at bottom of back cover.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-10154-0 0
- Barcode (String): 075671015400
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): ST-Dm-72172-71123-72174-72175-1 1-1 'HFM '94'
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): ST-Dm-72176-71124-72177-72126-72178-1 1-1 'HFM '94'
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Stamp Both Sides): SRC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Beat Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Big Beat Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Produced For – Beatdown Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Fossil/Relic Music
- Published By – T. Ray Music
- Published By – McGuffin Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Licensed From – Burrise Way Productions
From the 1994 Album: Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Artifacts is a hip hop group consisting of El Da in album Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks 1994. Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks LP Version. Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks Instrumental. Artifacts - Wrong Side Of Da Tracks Acapella. Artifacts - Flexi Wit Da Tech Nique LP Version. Watch the video for Wrong Side Of Da Tracks from Artifacts's Between a Rock and a Hard Place for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Artifacts are from the wrong, side of da tracks The Artifacts are from the wrong side. I load my backpack with spray paints and markers to spark the Tag I never drip, I catch the path, take a trip To the train yards and think back, when I used to write that Shit that used to hit, had all the mad color tips Breaking was my thing I used to spin the back I. CMon Wit Da Git Down. Wrong Side of Da Tracks. 1994 studio album by Artifacts. Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Studio album by. October 25, 1994. Wrong Side of da Tracks Released: 1994. C'mon wit da Git Down Released: 1994. Dynamite Soul Released: 1995. Country: USA New Jersey Released: 1994 Label: Big Beat Quality: 320kbps Duration: 27:22. Tracklist: 1. Wrong Side Of Da Tracks LP Version. Wrong Side Of Da Tracks Instrumental. Wrong Side Of Da Tracks A Cappella. Flexi Wit Da Tech nique LP Version. Features Song Lyrics for Artifacts's Wrong Side of da Tracks album. Artifacts - Wrong Side of da Tracks Album Lyrics. Wrong Side of da Tracks LP version Lyrics. Wrong Side of da Tracks instrumental Lyrics. Wrong Side of da Tracks a cappella Lyrics. Come on Wit Da Git Down feat. Busta Rhymes Lyrics. and put your man up and stand up for the fresh never stale niggaz off the third rail deep dark and black like the magnum i pack it's that artifacts chat from the wrong side of the tracks chorus: the artifacts are from the wrong, side of the tracks repeat the artifacts are from the wrong side, 2x verse two: el. Álbum 'Between a Rock and a Hard Place'. Heavy Ammunition. Attack of New Jeruzalum