Jakub Jan Ryba - Czech Christmas Mass / Christmas Carols álbum
- Artista: Jakub Jan Ryba
- Título: Czech Christmas Mass / Christmas Carols
- Género: Clásica
- País: Czech Republic
- Fuente de los registros: DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Liberado: 27 Oct 2006
- Estilo: Religious, Romantic
- Etiqueta: Supraphon
- Catálogo#: SU 7013-9
- MP3 álbum: 1330 mb
- FLAC álbum: 2887 mb
- Clasificación: 4.1/5
- Votos: 801
|1||II. Vánoční Písně Z Doby Husitské (Christmas Song From The Time Of The Hussites)||7:44|
|2||Štědrého Dne O Půlnoci|
|9||Štědrej Večer Nastal|
|11||Sem Pojďte, Poběhněte|
|13||Přišli Jsme Na Čest Zpievající|
|14||Hra S Jesličkami|
|15||Hle, Hle, Támhle V Betlémě|
|16||Česká Mše Vánoční (Czech Christmas Mass)||(43:54)|
|17||Štěstí, Zdraví, Pokoj Svatý|
|19||I. Vánoční Písně Z Podkrkonoší (Christmas Songs From The Foothills Of The Giant Mountains)||12:27|
|22||Aj, Co To Nového|
|25||Nesem Vám Noviny|
|26||Slyšte, Slyšte, Pastůškové|
|27||Já Malý Přicházím Koledovat|
|28||Vánoční Koledy (Christmas Carols)|
|29||Jak Jsi Krásné, Jezulátko|
|30||III. Vánoční Pastorále (Christmas Pastorals)||14:27|
- Bass Vocals – Richard Novák (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Cameraman [Camera] – Jan Osten
- Chorus – Kühn Chamber Chorus (tracks: 1 to 9), Pilsen Chorus Czech Song (tracks: 10 to 26)
- Chorus [Female] – Iuventus Paedagogica (tracks: 10 to 26)
- Chorus Master – Jiří Kolář (tracks: 10 to 26), Pavel Kühn (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Composed By – Jakub Jan Ryba (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Conductor – Jaroslav Krček (tracks: 10 to 26), Libor Pešek (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Contralto Vocals – Marie Mrázová (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Engineer [Sound] – Václav Roubal (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Ensemble – Musica Bohemica (tracks: 10 to 26), Prague Brass Quintet (tracks: 10 to 26)
- Film Director [Director] – Jan Bonaventura
- Orchestra – Dvořák Chamber Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Organ – František Xaver Thuri (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Other [Costumes] – Jarmila Konečná (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Recording Supervisor [Music Director] – Zdeněk Zahradník (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Script By [Screenplay] – Zdeněk Zahradník
- Set Designer – Zdeněk Flemming (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Soprano Vocals – Jitka Soběhartová (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Tenor Vocals – Vladimír Doležal (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Vocals, Soloist [Soloists] – Eva Marková (tracks: 10 to 26), Eva Pecková (tracks: 10 to 26), Gabriela Krčková (tracks: 10 to 26), Jarmila Miháliková (tracks: 10 to 26), Jaroslav Krček (tracks: 10 to 26), Jiří Pospíšil (tracks: 10 to 26), Lubomír Vraspír (tracks: 10 to 26), Ludiše Ďunďerová (tracks: 10 to 26)
Recorded on October 18 and 19, 1986 at the church in Rožmitál pod Třemšínem.
Sung in Czech.
℗ 2006 Supraphon Music a.s.
© 2006 Supraphon Music a.s.
Produced by BVA International Ltd.
Licensed from BVA International Ltd.
Disc format: DVD 5
Sound: PCM & Dolby Digital Stereo
Regions: All regions
Menu language: English, Czech, German, French
Picture: NTSC 4:3
- Barcode: 0 99925 70139 0
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS [logotype] 52044822/SU7013-9 CC 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 50
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 07H2
- Licensed From – BVA International s.r.o.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Supraphon Music a.s.
- Copyright (c) – Supraphon Music a.s.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 52044822
- Recorded At – Kostel Povýšení Svatého Kříže (Rožmitál Pod Třemšínem)
Jakub Jan Ryba 26 October 1765 - 8 April 1815 was a Czech teacher and composer of classical music. Work: Czech Christmas Mass Hail, Master . Czech Christmas Masses 2017 - download mp3 or listen online. Songs list. Download each separately, rating. Most important - you can download the album Czech Christmas Masses to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Czech Christmas Masses 2017. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Jakub Jan Ryba. Заметки: Other release of this LP: Adam Václav Michna Z Otradovic, Jakub Jan Ryba - Česká Duchovní Hudba Baroka A Jan Ryba. Vaclav Smetacek. 05: Ryba's Czech Christmas Mass is the perfect program for the Christmas holidays. And this performance, set as it is in the 18th century with appropriate costumes and recreation, is a delight. Very enjoyable. Christmas Carols evokes rustic Bohemiana and medieval piety with apparently authentic costuming, cinematic beauty, and personable characters who project good humor and earnest faith. Ryba's Mass is not a liturgical mass at all, but rather a narrative of the nativity. His music appeals to our taste for something simple and sincere in faith, yet it represents a very solid Classics echelon of musicality. Czech Christmas Mass is a classic pastoral mass written by the Czech composer Jakub Jan Ryba in 1796. Because of its opening words, it is also known as Hail, Master or Hey, Master in Czech: Hej, mistře. Czech Christmas Mass was composed in a frame of traditional Latin mass with parts Kyrie, Gloria etc. the story is based on Christian theme of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth. Despite this, the work has a rather pastoral character with emphasis on a Czech description of the nativity in a Czech. Listen free to Jakub Jan Ryba Czech Christmas Mass Kyrie, Gloria and more. 8 tracks . Jakub Šimon Jan Ryba October 26, 1765 April 8, 1815 was a Czech teacher and composer of classical music. His most famous work is Czech Christmas Mass Hey, Master Česká mše vánoční Hej mistře. Ryba was born in Přeštice near Plzeň. Artist: Christmas Carols. Featuring artist: Jakub Jan Ryba. Translations: French. A A. Česká mše vánoční. S radostí, s plesáním . Czech Christmas mass by Jakub Jan Ryba is one of the symbols of local Christmas. It was composed in 1796 based on pastoral motifs. Nowadays, it is performed in churches and concert halls. Christmas Services and Nativity Scene at Basilica of Sts Peter and Paul at Vyšehrad. Christmas carols remain a large part of the popular Christmas song canon, with numerous titles being added in the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s in the United States. Christmas carols in English first appear in a 1426 work of John Audelay, a Shropshire priest and poet, who lists 25 caroles of Cristemas, probably sung by groups of wassailers, who went from house to house. Music in itself soon became one of the greatest tributes to Christmas, and Christmas music includes some of the noblest compositions of the great musicians. Jakub Jan Ryba: Czech Christmas Mass Hey, Master 1796. Anton Bruckner: Virga Jesse floruit 1885