Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. - The Two Of Us álbum
- Artista: Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.
- Título: The Two Of Us
- Género: Funk y Soul
- País: US
- Fuente de los registros: Vinyl, LP, Album
- Liberado: 1977
- Estilo: Soul
- Etiqueta: ABC Records
- Catálogo#: AB-1026
- MP3 álbum: 2566 mb
- FLAC álbum: 1612 mb
- Clasificación: 4.5/5
- Votos: 866
Arranged By [Horns] – Dave Van De PitteArranged By [Strings] – Dave Van De PitteSaxophone – Ernie WattsWritten-By – C. Hampton
Arranged By [Strings] – Robert AlcivarArranged By [Vocals] – Robert AlcivarWritten-By – B. Alcivar
|3||In My Lifetime|
Arranged By [Strings] – Bruce Miller Written-By – Billy Davis Jr.
Arranged By [Horns] – Bruce Miller Written-By – Art Posey, Josef Powell
|5||My Reason To Be Is You|
Arranged By [Strings] – Charles Veal Jr.Written-By – John Footman, J. Wieder
|6||Look What You've Done To My Heart|
Written-By – F. Wilson, J. Footman, T. McFaddin
|7||Hard Road Down|
Arranged By [Horns] – Dave Van De PitteWritten-By – G. Poree
|8||The Two Of Us|
Arranged By [Strings] – Bruce Miller Written-By – S. O'Hara
|9||My Very Special Darling|
Arranged By [Horns] – Dave Van De PitteArranged By [Strings] – Dave Van De PitteWritten-By – Art Posey, Josef Powell
|AB-1026||Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr.||The Two Of Us (LP, Album)||ABC Records||AB-1026||US||1977|
|YX-8100-AB||Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.||The Two Of Us (LP, Album)||ABC Records||YX-8100-AB||Japan||1977|
|RGM-0172, 88883733702||Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.||The Two Of Us (CD, Album, RE)||Real Gone Music, Sony Music Commercial Music Group||RGM-0172, 88883733702||US||2013|
|AB-1026||Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.||The Two Of Us (LP, Album, TP)||ABC Records||AB-1026||US||1977|
|ABCL 5230||Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.||The Two Of Us (LP, Album)||ABC Records||ABCL 5230||UK||1977|
- Arranged By – Frank E. Wilson
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Bruce Miller , Frank Wilson
- Art Direction, Design – Earl R. Klasky
- Backing Vocals – Art Posey, Hodges, James & Smith, Josef Powell
- Bass – James Jamerson, James Jamerson Jr., Nathan Watts
- Concertmaster – Charles Veal Jr.
- Drums – James Gadson, Ollie Brown
- Engineer [Mastering] – Jeff Sanders
- Engineer [Mixing] – Frank Wilson, Kevin Beamish
- Engineer [Recording, Assistant] – Ann Bolling
- Engineer [Recording] – Kevin Beamish
- Guitar – Melvin Ragin, Mitchell Holder, Ray Parker Jr.
- Keyboards – Robert Alcivar, John Footman, Josef Powell, Reginald Burke
- Management [Personal] – Dick Broder
- Percussion – Frederick Lewis, Shondu Akiem
- Photography By – Stephen Lovejoy
- Producer – Frank E. Wilson
- Synthesizer – Michael Boddicker
- Trombone – George Bohanon, Robert Payne
- Trumpet – Oliver Mitchell, Oscar Brashear
- Woodwind – Ernie Watts, Fred Jackson Jr., John Hutson, Bill Green
Hodges, James & Smith appear courtesy of London Records Inc.
Charles Veal, Jr. appear courtesy of Char-Beau Productions
Ernie Watts & George Bohanon appear courtesy of A & M / Horizon Records, Inc.
A Spec-O-Lite Production
Recorded and mixed at Crystal Sound Recording Studio
℗ © 1977 ABC Records,Inc.
Issued with custom inner sleeve made of cardboard.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AB-1026-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): AB-1026-B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Spec-O-Lite Productions
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Mixed At – Crystal Sound
- Distributed By – RCA
50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr - The Two. Neither One Of Us Gladys Knight and the Pips - Продолжительность: 4:15 mixedgrill. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. Songs in album Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. The Two Of Us 1977. Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. Look What You've Done To My Heart. My Reason To Be Is You. My Very Special Darling. The Times. The Two Of Us. Marilyn Mc. The Two of Us. Your Rating. Stephen O'Hara. Billy Davis, Jr. Marilyn McCoo. In My Lifetime. The Two Of Us - ABC Records - LP, Album - AB-1026, включает Look What You've Done To My Heart, Wonderful, My Reason To Be Is You, My Very Special Darling, Nightsong, The Times, The Two Of Us, In My Lifetime, Hard Road Down. And please REMEMBER TO SEND US YOUR E-MAIL if you want pictures, etc. Listen free to Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. The two of us Look What You've Done To My Heart, Wonderful and more. 9 tracks 40:09. The two of us. Play album. Get album. Davis and McCoo have been married since 1969 and were hosts of the television program, The Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. Show, in 1977. That same year, You Don't Have to Be a Star won a Grammy Award. I read more. Your Love is a song by the husbandwife duo of Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. former members of the vocal group The 5th Dimension. Released from their album, I Hope We Get to Love in Time, it was the follow-up to their number-one hit, You Don't Have to Be a Star To Be in My Show. The song reached number 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the spring of 1977. It reached number 21 on the US Easy Listening chart. Also, it was a Top 10 hit on the US R&B chart, where it peaked at number nine. Check out Marilyn and Billy's radio ad for their upcoming show at the Catalina Jazz Club 49. CD Album. CD Single. CD Maxi. mccoo, marilyn and billy davis, jr. the two of us. USA ABC AB 1026. When Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr. left the Fifth Dimension in 1975 to pursue their own recording careers, success was not long in coming in fact, each of the succeeding years saw a charting album released from the duo plus a Grammy Award for Best R&B Vocal Duo and their own CBS-TV series. However, while their first album, 1976's I Hope We Get to Love in Time, has been reissued two different times on compact disc, their 1977 album The Two of Us on the ABC label has never been reissued anywhere in the world. Marilyn McCoo born September 30, 1943 is an American singer, actress, and television presenter, who is best known for being the lead female vocalist in the group The 5th Dimension, as well as hosting the 1980s music countdown series Solid Gold. Since 1969, McCoo has been married to singer Billy Davis Jr. the founder and co-member of the 5th Dimension. She has a four-octave vocal range