The Waterboys - In A Special Place álbum
|1||Paris In The Rain||4:29|
|2||The Woman In Me||2:41|
|4||Talk About Wings||1:03|
|5||Winter In The Blood||4:10|
|6||The Whole Of The Moon||5:42|
|7||All The Bright Horses||0:40|
|8||The Pan Within||4:32|
|9||Trumpets (Headstrong Remix 2011)|
Producer – Don JacksonRemix – Headstrong
|11||Looking For Dickon||2:18|
|12||Be My Enemy||3:56|
|14||Don't Bang The Drum||3:14|
|15||The Day I Ran Out Of People||2:04|
|5099909841024||The Waterboys||In A Special Place (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||5099909841024||UK||2011|
|5099909841024||The Waterboys||In A Special Place (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||5099909841024||US||2011|
|RE074B0811680||The Waterboys||In A Special Place (CD, Promo)||Chrysalis||RE074B0811680||UK||2011|
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Tim Chacksfield
- Design – Scott Minshall
- Mastered By – Dick Beetham
- Photography By [Booklet] – Patrick Durand
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Colm Henry
- Producer – John Brand (tracks: 1 to 13), Karl Wallinger (tracks: 14), Mike Scott
- Written-By – Karl Wallinger (tracks: 1), Mike Scott
The piano demos for This Is The Sea.
Produced by Mike Scott and John Brand at Park Gate Studios, Near Hastings, England.
Except 'Old England' produced by Mike Scott and Karl Wallinger at Seaview, London.
℗ 2011 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Chrysalis Records Ltd.
© 2011 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
© 2011 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in the EU. Printed in the EU.
- Barcode: 5099909841024
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): [IMS logo] www.imsgroup.it 0984102
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LV03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2549
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2525
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Produced At – Parkgate Studios
- Produced At – Seaview Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – 360 Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – ims Manufacturing – 0984102
- Glass Mastered At – www.imsgroup.it – 0984102
This eponymously named debut album from The Waterboys was recorded in several studio sessions between December 1981 and November 1982. The album cover is a photograph of lead singer Mike Scott by Panny Charrington and designed by Stephanie Nash. The Waterboys logo appears in the pale blue box in the upper right-hand corner of the original album cover pale pink on 2002 reissue. The symbol, which symbolizes water, continued to. In A Special Place, The Piano Demos For This Is The Sea. The Waterboys - The Pan Within Lyrics - Продолжительность: 6:11 Petros L 337 276. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. In a Special Place. Folk Rock. Band Name The Waterboys. Album Name In a Special Place. Type Album. Released date 2011. Labels EMI Records. Listen free to The Waterboys in a special place Don't Bang The Drum, Be My Enemy and more. 15 tracks 60:08. This might be puzzling to many observers, who may wonder why now, some 26 years after the release of said record, were getting a demos and outtakes record instead of a cleaned-up and remastered version of This Is the Sea with the aforementioned previously unreleased archival recordings tacked on as a bonus disc. In fact, a reissued version of This Is the. Higher ranked 53,776th This album 53,981st Lower ranked 53,981st Book Of LightningIn A Special Place The Piano Demos For This Is The SeaIn A Special Place The Piano Demos For This Is The Sea. Upcoming concerts. Album 2011 15 Songs. The Waterboys. Pop 2011. Song Lyrics for The Waterboys's In a Special Place album. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User jigsaw puzzles for free Home. In a Special Place: The Piano Demos for This Is the Sea, 2011. In A Special Place. The Waterboys Format: Audio CD. 2011 sees the release of 'In A Special Place,' a x15 track album comprising of never before released demos from 'This Is The Sea,' the band's critically acclaimed, and highest UK charting album to date. The demos featured were recorded on the first day of recording the 1985 album which Scott describes as 'The record on which I achieved all my youthful ambitions